CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the overall effect of American primacy on social and political conflicts in Asia, discussing how the post-Cold War American agenda does not promote democratization in the region, in contradiction to one of the major proclaimed aims of the proponents of the Pax Americana.
- Author BiographyVedi Hadiz is Associate Professor at the Department of Sociology, National University of Singapore. His books include Workers and the State in New Order Indonesia (London, Routledge, 1997); Reorganising Power in Indonesia: The Politics of Oligarchy in an Age of Markets (co-author, London, RoutledgeCurzon 2004); The Politics of Economic Development in Indonesia: Contending Perspectives (co-editor, London, Routledge, 1997); and Indonesian Politics and Society: A Reader (co-editor, London, RoutledgeCurzon, 2003).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2006
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitlePolitics in Asia
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byVedi R. Hadiz
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.