All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a genesis and genealogy for medieval romance and the King Arthur legend through the history of Europe's encounters with the East in crusades, travel, missionizing, and empire formation. This book provides definitions of race and nation for the medieval period.
- Author BiographyGeraldine Heng is director of medieval studies at the University of Texas at Austin and associate professor of English and Comparative Literature. Her articles have appeared in PMLA, differences, Genders, and the Yale Journal of Criticism.
- Author(s)Geraldine Heng
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight723 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.