All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionA history of the colonial tea plantation regime in Assam, which brought more than one million migrants to the region in northeast India, irrevocably changing the social landscape.
- Author BiographyJayeeta Sharma is Assistant Professor of History at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Jayeeta Sharma
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleRadical Perspectives
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note12 photographs, 3 maps
- Width149 mm
- Height232 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.