All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmpires, Soldiers, and Citizens 2/e offers a vivid range of eyewitness perspectives - from female munitions workers to Indian troops in France - which explore the social, cultural, and military dimensions of World War I. This second edition includes added material to reflect the very latest historical thinking.
- Author BiographyMarilyn Shevin-Coetzee and Frans Coetzee are independent scholars; they have previously taught at Yale and George Washington Universities. Marilyn is the author of The German Army League: Popular Nationalism in Wilhelmine Germany (1990) and Frans the author of For Party or Country: Nationalism and the Dilemmas of Popular Conservatism in Edwardian England (1990). Together, they have co-edited Authority, Identity and the Social History of the Great War (1995); World War I and European Society: A Sourcebook (1995); World War I: A History in Documents, Second Edition (2011); and The World in Flames: A World War II Sourcebook (2011).
- Author(s)Frans Coetzee,Marilyn Shevin-Coetzee
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight632 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £17.16
- £25.51Trending at £37.34
- £14.30Trending at £16.72
- £8.50Trending at £10.53
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
- £9.66Trending at £15.13
- £11.79Trending at £17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.