Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a major new account of the nature of empires, covering the history of empires from Ancient Rome to the present day. Looks in detail at the question of whether the United States today should be considered as an empire - and, if so, how it differs from earlier empires like the Roman Empire and the British Empire.
- Author BiographyHerfried Munkler is Professor of Political Theory at Humboldt University, Berlin.
- Author(s)Herfried Munkler
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width161 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.