All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.53
- £15.01Trending at £16.70
- £13.77Trending at £20.04
- £31.44Trending at £52.30
- £11.27Trending at £18.05
- £12.58Trending at £19.00
- £10.67Trending at £16.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe first volume to examine the Great War as a global conflict between empires rather than a European war between nation-states, extending the study beyond the traditional 1914-1918 timeline.
- Author BiographyRobert Gerwarth is the author and editor of several books on the history of violence, including a biography of Reinhard Heydrich (with Donald Bloxham, 2011), Political Violence in Twentieth-Century Europe (2011); and War in Peace: Paramilitary Violence after the Great War (with John Horne, 2012). Erez Manela directs the Program on Global Society and Security at Harvard University. He is the author of The Wilsonian Moment: Self-Determination and the International Origins of Anticolonial Nationalism (2007) and co-editor of The Shock of the Global: The 1970s in Perspective (2010). He is currently completing a book on the global eradication of smallpox in the Cold War era.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleThe Greater War
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note26 black and white halftones and 5 maps
- Weight462 g
- Width158 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byErez Manela,Robert Gerwarth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.