All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £10.74
- £25.51Trending at £37.29
- £13.28Trending at £14.42
- £8.50Trending at £10.51
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
- £9.66Trending at £14.96
- £11.79Trending at £17.12
About this product
- DescriptionReveals the secrets of the armies of Asia, from the samurai of Japan and the forces of the Qin to the elephant hordes of India and Thailand. This book includes historical overviews, maps and artwork.
- Author BiographyRichard Bodley Scott has been wargaming since a very young age. Richard is co-author of wargaming rules DBA, DBM, DBR and HOTT. He lives and works as a doctor in South Wales. The author lives in Monmouthshire, England.
- Author(s)Nik Gaukroger
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleField of Glory S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 11
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width190 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peter Dennis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.