Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- Author(s)Mai Zhou
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Survival Analysis Empirical Likelihood Empirical Likelihood for Right Censored Data Confidence Intervals Based on the EL Test Datasets Historical Notes Empirical Likelihood for Linear Functionals of Hazard Empirical Likelihood, Poisson Version Feasibility of the Constraints (2.5) Maximizing the Hazard Empirical Likelihood Some Technical Details Predictable Weight Functions Two Sample Tests Hazard Estimating Equations Empirical Likelihood, Binomial Version Poisson or Binomial? Some Notes on Counting Process Martingales Discussion, Remarks, and Historical Notes Empirical Likelihood for Linear Functionals of the Cumulative Distribution Function One Sample Means Proof of Theorem 23 Illustration Two Independent Samples Equality of k Medians Functionals of the CDF and Functionals of Hazard Predictable Mean Function Discussion, Historical Notes, and Remarks Empirical Likelihood Analysis of the Cox Model Introduction Empirical Likelihood Analysis of the Cox Model Confidence Band for the Baseline Cumulative Hazard An Alternative Empirical Likelihood Approach Yang and Prentice Extension of the Cox Model Historical Notes Some Known Results about the Cox Model Empirical Likelihood Analysis of Accelerated Failure Time Models AFT Models AFT Regression Models The Buckley-James Estimator An Alternative EL Analysis for the Buckley-James Estimator Rank Estimator for the AFT Regression Model AFT Correlation Models EL Analysis of AFT Correlation Models Discussion and Historical Remarks Computation of Empirical Likelihood Ratio with Censored Data Empirical Likelihood for Uncensored Data EL after Jackknife One or Two Sample Hazard Features Empirical Likelihood Testing Concerning Mean Functions EL Testing within the Cox Models and Yang and Prentice Models Testing for AFT Models Empirical Likelihood for Overdetermined Estimating Equations Testing Part of the Parameter Vector Intermediate Parameters Lorenz Curve and Trimmed Mean Confidence Intervals Historical Note and Generalizations Optimality of Empirical Likelihood and Plug-in Empirical Likelihood Pseudo Empirical Likelihood Ratio Test Tests Based on Empirical Likelihood Optimal Confidence Region Illustrations Adjustment of the Pseudo Empirical Likelihood Test Weighted Empirical Likelihood Discussion and Historical Notes Miscellaneous Smoothing Exponential Tilted Likelihood Confidence Bands Discussion and Historical Notes Bibliography Index Exercises appear at the end of each chapter.
- Author BiographyMai Zhou is a professor in the Department of Statistics at the University of Kentucky. His research interests include large sample theory and survival analysis. He earned a PhD from Columbia University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.