Empirical Modeling in Economics: Specification and Evaluation by Clive W. J. Granger (Hardback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £84.48Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £7.16Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionLucid account of the process of constructing and evaluating an empirical model.
- Author BiographyWinner of The Nobel Prize for Economics 2003.
- Author(s)Clive W. J. Granger
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/08/1999
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight290 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Foreword byGeoff Harcourt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.