Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.73Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionExplores career development from the viewpoints of firm managers, HR professionals, recruiters, job seekers, and employees. This book examines such topics as new developments in recruiting and career development; the ways social, cultural, and technological forces have changed careers; and best practices for job hunting and career planning.
- Author BiographyDr. Tracey Wilen is a prominent thought leader on the impact of technology on society and careers. A former visiting scholar at Stanford University's Media X program and a former Silicon Valley executive, she is the author of 11 books, including Women Lead: Career Perspectives from Workplace Leaders. Dr. Courtney L. Vien is a freelance writer and editor based in Durham, North Carolina. A former senior editor for the Apollo Research Institute, she is the author of five books, including Women Lead: Career Perspectives from Workplace Leaders, and numerous web and print articles, reports, and white papers. Gary Daugenti is the president and founder of the executive search firm Gent & Associates. He has over 20 years of recruiting experience and over 25 years of business experience in technology and management consulting.
- Author(s)Courtney L. Vien,Gary Daugenti,Tracey Wilen
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight360 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.