CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionA window into the approach the courts have taken to the most fundamental aspects of ERISA litigation.
- Author BiographySharon Reece is currently Visiting Associate Professor of Law at The University of Maryland School of Law. Max D. Siegel is an Employee Relations and Compliance Specialist serving Holy Cross Health, a not-for-profit health system based in Montgomery County, Maryland.
- Author(s)Max D. Siegel,Sharon Reece
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/11/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight458 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.