Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide provides a step-by-step strategy (Strategy A) to enable organizations to move away from the Theory X style of management and into the Theory Y style, which involves commitment and involvement. The author describes one firm's intervention, in which Strategy A was applied with success.
- Author BiographyFREDERICK E. SCHUSTER is Professor of Management at Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton. With a doctorate from Harvard Business School and consulting experience with Ford, Lockheed, and in management consulting, Schuster teaches organizational behavior and human resource management, fields in which he is especially well published and recognized as an authority.
- Author(s)Frederick E. Schuster
- Date of Publication30/04/2002
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight312 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.