Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionEmployee engagement has been a buzz word in the human resources community for several years, but there remains an urgent need for scientifically grounded advice for human resources consultants and practitioners as to how to measure and increase it.
- Author BiographyWilliam H. Macey is CEO of Valtera and has thirty years of experience consulting with organizations to design and implement survey research programs. Benjamin Schneider is Senior Research Fellow at Valtera and Professor Emeritus of the University of Maryland. Karen M. Barbera is a Managing Principal at Valtera Corporation, responsible for overseeing the practice group focused on employee engagement surveys and organizational diagnostics. Scott A. Young is a Managing Consultant at Valtera Corporation, where he consults with the firm's organizational survey clients on content development and measurement, reporting and interpretation of results, research, and action planning. Series Editor: Steven G. Rogelberg, Ph.D., is Professor and Director of Organizational Science, at the University of North Carolina Charlotte. He is a prolific and nationally recognized scholar. Besides his academic work, he founded and/or led three successful talent management consulting organizations/units.
- Author(s)Benjamin Schneider,Karen M. Barbera,Scott A. Young,William H. Macey
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleTMEZ - Talent Management Essentials
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight436 g
- Width143 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.