CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding the strategic role of training and the use of new technologies in training, this title strikes a balance between research and real company practices. It provides students with a background in the fundamentals of training and development such as needs assessment, transfer of training, learning environment design, methods, and evaluation.
- Author BiographyRAYMOND A. NOE is the Robert and Anne Hoyt Designated Professor of Management at The Ohio State University. He was previously a professor in the Department of Management at Michigan State University and the Industrial Relations Center of the Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota. He received his BS in psychology from The Ohio State University and his MA and PhD in psychology from Michigan State University. Professor Noe conducts research and teaches undergraduate as well as MBA and PhD students in human resource management, managerial skills, quantitative methods, human resource information systems, training, employee development, and organizational behavior. He has published articles in the Academy of Management Annals, Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Journal of Applied Psychology, Journal of Vocational Behavior, and Personnel Psychology. Professor Noe is currently on the editorial boards of several journals including Personnel Psychology, Journal of Applied Psychology, and Journal of Organizational Behavior. Professor Noe has received awards for his teaching and research excellence, including the Ernest J. McCormick Award for Distinguished Early Career Contribution from the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology. He is also a fellow of the Society of Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
- Author(s)Raymond Andrew Noe
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication31/10/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight780 g
- Width191 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement6th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.