All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraining has moved from an emphasis of a onetime event to the creation of conditions for learning that can occur through collaboration, online learning, and traditional classroom training. This book covers the changes in training and development from an employer and employee perspective - adding value to the employer and employee.
- Author BiographyRAYMOND A. NOE is the Robert and Anne Hoyt Designated Professor of Management at The Ohio State University. He was previously a professor in the Department of Management at Michigan State University and the Industrial Relations Center of the Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota. He received his BS in psychology from The Ohio State University and his MA and PhD in psychology from Michigan State University. Professor Noe conducts research and teaches undergraduate as well as MBA and PhD students in human resource management, managerial skills, quantitative methods, human resource information systems, training, employee development, and organizational behavior. He has published articles in the Academy of Management Annals, Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Journal of Applied Psychology, Journal of Vocational Behavior, and Personnel Psychology. Professor Noe is currently on the editorial boards of several journals including Personnel Psychology, Journal of Applied Psychology, and Journal of Organizational Behavior. Professor Noe has received awards for his teaching and research excellence, including the Ernest J. McCormick Award for Distinguished Early Career Contribution from the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology. He is also a fellow of the Society of Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
- Author(s)Raymond Andrew Noe
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIrwin Management
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight830 g
- Width185 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £40.00Trending at £49.27
- £15.44Trending at £19.98
- £13.64Trending at £15.95
- £11.15Trending at £14.95
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £13.52Trending at £20.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.