All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne idea sparked a revolution at HCL Technologies, the IT services giant. The author recounts the journey of how he and his team implemented the employee first philosophy by creating a sense of urgency by enabling the employees to see the truth of the company's current state as well as feel the 'romance' of its possible future state.
- Author BiographyVineet Nayar is the CEO of HCL Technologies Ltd., India's leading global IT Services Company. Fortune called his leadership style The World's Most Modern Management, and the London Business School labeled him the leader of organizational innovation. IDC recognized him as having the most cohesive and articulate vision in the IT services sector.
- Author(s)Vineet Nayar
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight342 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.