Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical resource includes perspectives from the point of view of both plaintiff and defendant for cases involving questions of race, gender, disability, and age. In addition, it offers an overview of the process by which complaints are filed, the statutes under which they are filed, and the authority represented by various case law.
- Author BiographyFrank J. Landy is a consultant and researcher for the United States Department of Labor, Department of Justice, Department of State, Department of Defense, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and other agencies. Currently, as SHL Litigation Support Services CEO, Landy is working in the area of employment discrimination and human factors litigation. The Professional Practice Series is sponsored by The Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Inc. (SIOP). The series was launched in 1988 to provide industrial and organizational psychologists, organizational scientists and practitioners, human resources professionals, managers, executives, and those interested in organizational behavior and performance with volumes that are insightful, current, informative, and relevant to organizational practice .
- Author(s)Frank J. Landy
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/01/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight952 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Foreword byDr. Eduardo Salas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.