All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmployment Law, Fourth Edition provides a complete and accessible introduction to the subject, with a wealth of practical activities and a unique chapter on preparing and presenting a case.
- Author BiographyStephen Taylor is CIPD Chief Examiner and Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management at the University of Exeter Business School. Astra Emir is a Barrister specialising mainly in employment, transport, and regulatory law and is the author of Selwyn's Law of Employment. She was called to the Bar in 1992.
- Author(s)Astra Emir,Stephen Taylor
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1260 g
- Width187 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.19
- £6.66Trending at £6.93
- £18.09Trending at £19.51
- £22.18Trending at £23.15
- £22.18Trending at £22.66
- £3.99Trending at £6.04
- £32.52Trending at £33.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.