All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmployment Law, 2nd edition examines the relevant statutes, judicial decisions, executive orders, and administrative policies that shape the respective rights of managers and workers at the workplace.
- Author BiographyBenjamin W. Wolkinson is Professor of Labor and Industrial Relations at Michigan State University.
- Author(s)Benjamin W. Wolkinson,The Msu Employment Law Group
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2007
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight700 g
- Width168 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.