All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the employment law.
- Author BiographyAuthor and series editor Chris Turner LLM is Chief Examiner for A Level Law with a major examining board. He is a qualified barrister and has taught law at all levels. His other titles include Contract Law and Tort Law, both published by Hodder Arnold. Series editor Jacqueline Martin LLM is a former Chief Examiner for A Level Law with a major examining board. She has ten years' experience as a practising barrister and has taught students of all ages. Her other titles include The English Legal System, published by Hodder Arnold.
- Author(s)Chris Turner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleKey Facts Law
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Out-of-print date28/10/2010
- Weight149 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £46.92Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £45.38Trending at £61.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.