All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet in the context of experience in the workplace as well as within the wider social and political framework, Employment Law provides a succinct account of employment law and industrial relations law. The work is written in a straightforward and engaging style, making it easy for students to understand the topic and grasp difficult concepts.
- Author(s)Professor Gwyneth Pitt
- PublisherSweet & Maxwell Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2016
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet & Maxwell
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.31
- £34.99Trending at £37.79
- £31.13Trending at £33.29
- £14.24Trending at £14.49
- £28.33Trending at £30.00
- £5.50Trending at £6.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.