All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with advanced cases and hands-on applications, this title explains the major issues and rules of employment law and how they apply to your human resource career. It addresses human resource practices associated with each stage of the employment process - from hiring, to managing, to firing.
- Author BiographyDavid Walsh received his Ph.D. from the New York State School of Industrial and Labor Relations at Cornell University in 1991. Since then, he has served on the faculty of the Management Department at Miami University. Dr. Walsh teaches and conducts research in the areas of employment law, labor relations, and human resource management. He is also the author of the airline labor relations book ON DIFFERENT PLANES (Cornell University ILR Press, 1994) and has contributed chapters to a number of edited volumes, including THE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF STRIKES IN AMERICAN HISTORY (M.E. Sharpe, 2009). In addition, he has published articles in such journals as the BERKELEY JOURNAL OF EMPLOYMENT AND LABOR LAW, AMERICAN BUSINESS LAW JOURNAL, LAW & SOCIETY REVIEW, and the INDUSTRIAL & LABOR RELATIONS REVIEW.
- Author(s)David Walsh
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication12/12/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1451 g
- Width211 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement5th edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.86Trending at £11.10
- £14.50Trending at £17.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.