All listings for this product
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.31
- £34.99Trending at £37.79
- £31.13Trending at £33.29
- £14.24Trending at £14.49
- £28.33Trending at £30.00
- £5.50Trending at £6.35
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing contributions from 13 leading labour law and industrial relations scholars in four countries - Australia, Britain, Japan and New Zealand - this volume examines individualization and union exclusion, and should be of interest to all employment law practitioners.
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Edited byRichard Mitchell,Stephen Deery
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.