CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book studies the scope of labour legislation as it applies to the realm of the employment relationship in various regions of the world.
- Author BiographyDr Giuseppe Casale is the Director of the Labour Administration and Inspection Programme at the ILO, Geneva. He is visiting professor in comparative and international labour law at the universities of Bari, Bologna and Venice. He is author of numerous publications (co-author of Fundamentals of Labour Administration, ILO, Geneva, 2010).
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/12/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleModern Studies in European Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byGiuseppe Casale
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.