All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.26
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the gendered division of labour and how it relates to contemporary employment and family life.
- Author BiographyRosemary Crompton is Professor of Sociology at City University, London. Her previous publications include Restructuring Gender Relations and Employment (1999), Class and Stratification (1998), Women and Work in Modern Britain (1997) and Gendered Jobs and Social Change (1990). She is a past editor of Work, Employment and Society.
- Author(s)Rosemary Crompton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/03/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note34 tables
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.