All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Anne Streaty Wimberly,Sandra L. Barnes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/06/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight446 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. 1. Reading, 'Riting, 'Rithmetic... and Religion - Black Church Youth Efforts 2. Village-mindedness as Ideology and Praxis: Afrocentricity and the Youth Experience 3. Sustaining Village-mindedness - Funding Youth Efforts 4. The Fabric of Village-mindedness - Examining Processes, People, Place, and Space Conclusion: Calming Seas and Building Bigger Boats -The Emergence of Black Church Youth Culture
- Author BiographySandra L. Barnes is Professor of Sociology of Religion and Human and Organizational Development, Vanderbilt University, USA. Anne Streaty Wimberly is Professor Emerita of Christian Education, Interdenominational Theological Center, USA and Director of the Youth Hope-Builders Academy, USA.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.