All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- Description* This book provides organizations with planning and implementation guidance for their Green initiatives * It discusses the many benefits of Green IT and shows how Green IT initiatives can be tracked via business intelligence dashboards that can perform analytical and predictive analysis of green related business data.
- Author BiographyCarl H. Speshock, MBA graduate and PhD IT student, is a Senior SQL Server/BI Architect for Microsoft Consulting Services with over twenty years' experience in the IT and computer engineering industry. He provides training, executive briefings, and IT speaking engagements to his clients, which include many Fortune 500 companies.
- Author(s)Carl H. Speshock
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight448 g
- Width165 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.