All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionEnables students to identify, describe, and analyze social welfare policies. This book also draws readers into an examination of the values and beliefs that drive our social welfare system. It also offers students insights can be applied to influence the policy-making process.
- Author BiographyElizabeth A. Segal is a Professor in Arizona State University's School of Social Work. Along with this text, Segal has multiple publications, including an introduction to social work text and numerous journal articles. She is a co-founder and editor emeritus of the Journal of Poverty. Her areas of research and interest include inequality, social justice, and social empathy.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Segal
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.