All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionComposed by Tibet's great yogi-scholar and founder of the Ge-luk-ba school, Dzong-ka-ba's (1357-1419) The Essence of Eloquence stands as a landmark in Buddhist philosophy. This title focuses on how the conflict between appearance and reality is presented in the Mind-Only, or Yogic Practice, School.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Hopkins is Professor of Tibetan and Buddhist Studies at the University of Virginia. Former Chief English Interpreter to the Dalai Lama, he is the author of numerous articles and twenty-seven books, including Meditation on Emptiness (1983) and Emptiness Yoga (1985), and is translator/editor for the Dalai Lama's How to Practice: The Way to a Meaningful Life (2002) and Advice on Dying: And on Living a Better Life (2002).
- Author(s)Jeffrey Hopkins
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2003
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content NoteIncludes a 92-page critical edition in Tibetan script
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.