CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionEmulsifiers are essential components of many industrial food recipes. They have the ability to act at the interface between two phases, and so can stabilise the desired mix of oil and water in a mayonnaise, ice cream or salad dressing. They can also stabilise gas/liquid mixtures in foams.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2015
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight844 g
- Width174 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byViggo Norn
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.