Consider these sponsored items
- £39.87Was:£57.50Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe official, Guidance Software-approved book on the newest EnCE exam! The EnCE exam tests that computer forensic analysts and examiners have thoroughly mastered computer investigation methodologies, as well as the use of Guidance Software's EnCase Forensic 7.
- Author BiographySteve Bunting, EnCE, CCFT, has over 30 years of law enforcement and computer forensics experience. He is a Senior Forensic Consultant for Forward Discovery, a global forensics consulting organization. Previously he served as a captain with the University of Delaware Police Department, where he conducted examinations of computer systems for federal, state, and local law enforcement. He is also the coauthor of Mastering Windows Network Forensics and Investigation.
- Author(s)Steve Bunting
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/09/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight1360 g
- Width189 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 CD-ROM
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.35
- £23.74Trending at £26.02
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £11.91Trending at £20.01
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £14.72Trending at £20.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.