CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Enabling America: Assessing the Role of Rehabilitation Science and Engineering by Institute of Medicine, Committee on Assessing Rehabilitation Science and Engineering (Paperback, 1997)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.91Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- Author(s)Committee on Assessing Rehabilitation Science and Engineering,Institute of Medicine
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication24/11/1997
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byEdward N. Brandt,Jr.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.