Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.09
- £26.73Trending at £39.88
- £21.77Trending at £23.79
- £17.29Trending at £19.94
- £16.77Trending at £27.07
- £6.79Trending at £8.80
- £22.30Trending at £28.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a practical introduction to Web Service Modeling Ontology (WSMO), from the fundamentals to applications in e-commerce, e-government and e-banking, also describing its relation to related technology like OWL-S and WSDL-S. Also offers pointers to future research.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Dieter Fensel is the scientific director of the Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI). His current research interests include Ontologies, Semantic Web, Web Services, Knowledge Management, Enterprise Application Integration, and Electronic Commerce. He has been involved in several national and international research projects, for example, in the IST projects DIP, IBROW, Knowledge Web, On-To-Knowledge, Ontoweb, SWWS, and Wonderweb. He is the project coordinator of dip, Knowledge Web, Ontoknowledge, Ontoweb, and SWWS. He published around 150 papers as books and journals, book, conference, and workshop contributions and won the Carl-Adam-Petri-Award of the Faculty of Economic Sciences from the University of Karlsruhe, Germany (2000).
- Author(s)Axel Polleres,Dieter Fensel,Dumitru Roman,Holger Lausen,John Domingue,Jos de Bruijn,Michael Stollberg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight320 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.