All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionEnacting Change from Within aims to provide a framework through which to analyze and address policy and practice in education, offering practical yet visionary ways to frame social justice work in schools that consider the day-to-day responsibilities of teachers.
- Author BiographyMeghan Cosier, PhD, is Assistant Professor in the School of Education at Trinity Washington University. Her research focuses on inclusive education and teacher preparation. Dr. Cosier's research has been published in journals such as Remedial and Special Education and Research and Practice for Persons with Severe Disabilities. Christine Ashby, PhD, is Associate Professor in the School of Education at Syracuse University. Her teaching and research focus on inclusive education and inclusive teacher preparation. Dr. Ashby's research has been published in journals including the International Journal of Inclusive Education and Disability and Society.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInclusion and Teacher Education
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight510 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byChristine Ashby,Meghan Cosier
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.