All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £102.81
- £20.66Trending at £21.99
- £15.98Trending at £20.29
- £10.39Trending at £10.54
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.46
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
About this product
- Author(s)Jerome S. Handler,Kenneth M. Bilby
- PublisherUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationJamaica
- ImprintUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Content Noteillustrations, map
- Author BiographyJerome S. Handler is Professor Emeritus of Anthropology and Black American Studies, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois, and Senior Scholar, Virginia Foundation for the Humanities, Charlottesville, Virginia. His publications include The Unappropriated People: Freedmen in the Slave Society of Barbados and Plantation Slavery in Barbados: An Archaeological and Historical Investigation (co-authored with Frederick W. Lange). Kenneth M. Bilby is Research Associate, Department of Anthropology, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC. He has published numerous articles on Caribbean ethnography and ethnomusicology and is the author of True-Born Maroons .
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.