All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.47Trending at £9.07
- £6.54Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
About this product
- DescriptionLeaders at the forefront of research provide an insight in this hot topic, focusing on the most important enantioselective reactions. Clearly structured, each entry begins with a concise introduction, followed by guidelines for newcomers, and tips and tricks.
- Author BiographyPeter I. Dalko was born in 1960 in Budapest (Hungary). He studied chemistry at the Budapest TechnicalUniversity (Hungary) and obtained his doctorate with Dr. S. D. Gero in Gif-sur-Yvette (France). After undertaking postdoctoralresearch with Sir Derek H. Barton at Texas A&M University (USA) and Prof. Yoshito Kishi at Harvard University he joined Prof. Janine Cossy's research group at the ESPCI in Paris. His current main research interest is the development of novel asymmetric reactions.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/02/2007
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Weight1170 g
- Width180 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byPeter I. Dalko
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.