Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £65.23Trending at £129.95
- £64.89Trending at £104.75
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £23.56Trending at £29.46
- £10.17Trending at £11.19
- £10.41Trending at £12.87
- £38.66Trending at £39.77
About this product
- DescriptionWith intriguing domes of pinkish granite surrounded by a sea of Hill Country limestone, Enchanted Rock State Natural Area attracts over 300,000 visitors every year who come to the park to hike, rock climb, spelunk, camp, picnic, and observe birds and wildflowers. This title helps to find various things you need to appreciate this unique place.
- Author BiographyLANCE ALLRED is a professional photographer and naturalist. He has had work published in numerous magazines, including Texas Highways and Outdoor Photographer.
- Author(s)Lance Allred
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreNatural History: General
- Series TitlePeter T. Flawn Series in Natural Resource Management and Conservation
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note1241 color illus. and maps
- Weight1248 g
- Width178 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.