All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £8.50Trending at £11.86
- £7.02Trending at £9.48
- £7.31Trending at £13.02
About this product
- DescriptionA personal account of a 25,000 mile journey around 31 countries in Africa.
- Author BiographyA scientist, adventurer, writer, speaker, Africa nut, public transport buff, and accidental photographer Ian M Packham has written for a range of outlets including Adventure Travel magazine and Bradt's Bus-Pass Britain Rides Again. He was a runner-up in National Geographic Traveller (UK)'s travel writing competition in 2013. A quest for challenge has taken Ian to the summit of Mount Kenya, and, by way of a PhD in Biomedical Sciences, the length of Hadrian's Wall. He completed his circumnavigation of Africa by public transport - the first solo and unassisted journey of its kind - at the end of September 2012. Encircle Africa: Around Africa by Public Transport is his first book.
- Author(s)Ian Packham
- PublisherThe Cloister House Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationGloucester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Cloister House Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.