Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionLong before European empires came to dominate the Middle East, Britain was brought face to face with Islam through the activities of the Barbary corsairs. For three centuries after 1500, Muslim ships based in North African ports terrorized European shipping, capturing thousands of vessels and enslaving hundreds of thousands of Christians.
- Author(s)Paul Auchterlonie
- PublisherMedina Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationSurbiton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArabian Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllus.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.