All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.74
About this product
- DescriptionA Chinese language programme that features a dramatic series filmed entirely in China. By combining a story line with a wealth of educational materials, it helps students progress from listening and speaking to the more difficult skills of reading and writing Chinese characters, building grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation skills along the way.
- Author BiographyJohn S. Montanaro taught Chinese language at Yale University for more than thirty years and is the former managing editor of Far Eastern Publications. Rongzhen Li is senior lector in the Department of East Asian Languages and Literatures at Yale University.
- Author(s)Cynthia Y. Ning,John S. Montanaro,Rongzhen Li
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- Language(s)Chinese & English
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleEncounters: Chinese Language and Culture
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight748 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.