All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £21.94Trending at £23.42
- £19.06Trending at £20.87
- £11.85Trending at £12.07
- £14.99Trending at £17.52
- £39.56Trending at £41.19
- £9.71Trending at £12.38
- £8.83Trending at £9.39
About this product
- DescriptionA Chinese language programme that features a dramatic series filmed entirely in China. By combining a story line with a wealth of educational materials, it helps students progress from listening and speaking to the more difficult skills of reading and writing Chinese characters, building grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation skills along the way.
- Author BiographyCynthia Y. Ning is associate director of the Center for Chinese Studies and U.S. director of the Confucius Institute of the University of Hawai'i at Manoa, where she has taught courses in Chinese language and film for more than 25 years. She is the former president and executive director of the Chinese Language Teachers Association. John S. Montanaro recently retired as Senior Lecturer in Chinese at Yale University, where he taught for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Cynthia Y. Ning,John S. Montanaro
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication14/02/2012
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleEncounters: Chinese Language and Culture
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note180 color + b-w illus.
- Weight929 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.