All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDivided into four parts, organized by theme: Life and Entertainment; Media and Education; Social Realities; and, World, Politics, and Economics, this title offers advanced learners a set of tools to improve their language skills and enhance their understanding of Chinese culture and society.
- Author BiographyJennifer Li-chia Liu is Associate Professor of East Asian Languages and Cultures and Director of the Center for Chinese Language Pedagogy at Indiana University Bloomington. She also directs the IU Chinese Language Flagship Program, part of the National Security Education Program of the U.S. Department of Defense.
- Author(s)Jennifer Li-chia Liu,Yan Li
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication25/01/2010
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleChinese in Context Language Learning Series
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Weight1651 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £34.89Trending at £53.17
- £35.90Trending at £71.28
- £27.56Trending at £39.35
- £23.00Trending at £23.65
- £19.69Trending at £20.08
- £11.24Trending at £13.99
- £14.63Trending at £19.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.