Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.97Trending at £26.98
- £13.04Trending at £16.90
- £14.89Trending at £19.90
- £8.29Trending at £9.93
- £12.18Trending at £17.96
- £14.53Trending at £22.02
- £55.95Trending at £72.11
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpted from Sam Scott's journals, this work offers insights and wisdom that Sam has gleaned over the last thirty years in Santa Fe. It also offers the reader an opportunity to look inside the artist's struggle in the pursuit of beauty and art, and its importance in our personal lives.
- Author BiographySam Scott is an artist residing in Santa Fe, New Mexico. William Peterson is an art historian, critic, and editor. From the mid-1970s to the early 1990s he was the editor and publisher of Artspace magazine, a critical journal of contemporary art published in Albuquerque and later Los Angeles. Peterson was a contributor to Sam Scott: Drawings, Watercolors, Oil Paintings (Fresco Fine Art Publications).
- PublisherNew Mexico Millennium Collection, LLC
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationTesuque
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Mexico Millennium Collection, LLC
- Content Note23 colour plates, 23 halftones
- Width140 mm
- Height197 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.