All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the relationship between chaos and fractals. This book provides applications from chaos that have ties to disciplines in the physical sciences and engineering. It emphasizes a geometric, one-dimensional approach that makes complex concepts accessible to students.
- Author BiographyDenny Gulick is a professor in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Maryland. His research interests include operator theory and fractal geometry. He earned a PhD from Yale University.
- Author(s)Denny Gulick
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication26/06/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note159 black & white illustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.