CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes a courageous and encouraging style of living and focuses on the belief that human encouragement is the most important natural ingredient for the healthy development of human beings. This book explores the negative consequences of discouragement on the individual and on society as a whole. It also discusses what encouragement is.
- Author BiographyTheo Schoenaker is a native of Holland who has lived in Germany for many years. There, based on his practice as a speech therapist, he developed encouragement training, eventually founding the Adler-Dreikurs Institute. R. John Huber, PhD, is a professor of psychology at Meredith College and a staff psychologist at Triangle Pastoral Counseling. Jutta Street, PhD, a native German, is a professor of psychology at Campbell University. Sandra Losa, BA, BS, is a native German and is currently a doctoral student in zoology at North Carolina State University.
- Author(s)Theo Schoenaker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byR. John Huber,Sandra Lose,Jutta Street
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.