All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
About this product
- Description100 questions organized by topic, cover common everyday problems, from advice on what to do if your autistic child routinely runs away to tips on how to stop him spitting. Richman outlines behavioural plans to help parents and professionals encourage appropriate behaviour and help their child learn positive behavioural patterns.
- Author BiographyShira Richman is a behavior therapy consultant who attained her MA in psychology at New York University. She has worked extensively with children with autism spectrum disorders, creating and supervising programs in applied behavior analysis. Shira Richman is the author of Raising a Child with Autism: A Guide to Applied Behavior Analysis for Parents, also published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Author(s)Shira Richman
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication22/02/2006
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight290 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.