CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a mathematical treatment of combinatorial encryption techniques used in digital content distribution systems and related attack models. It includes a complete description of broadcast encryption with various revocation and tracing functionalities.
- Author(s)Aggelos Kiayias,Serdar Pehlivanoglu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/12/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Information Security
- Series Part/Volume Number52
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight321 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.