All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFull of valuable information, this book will help expectant mothers through every stage of their pregnancy. It includes sections on self-help, comprehensive medical reference, and plenty of practical tips. There is also a handy section about various health issues during pregnancy and how to deal with them.
- Author BiographyJanet Balaskas is the founder of the Active Birth movement . Yehudi Gordon is a private obstetrician in North London who is reknowned for his work with celebrity mothers.
- Author(s)Janet Balaskas,Yehudi Gordon
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication13/04/1989
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date06/02/2012
- Content NoteIntegrated: 300, b/w + col photos/diags
- Weight912 g
- Width173 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementNew ed of 2 Revised ed
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.82
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.