Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first comprehensive English language work to assemble information covering all Greek and Latin natural science, from its beginnings with Thales through the end of the Late Antiquity with Isidore of Seville and Paulos of Aigina.
- Author BiographyPaul T. Keyser's publications include work on gravitational physics, computer science, stylometry, Greek tragedy, and ancient science. Formerly a teacher of Classics, he is currently crafting Java for IBM's Watson Research Center. Georgia L. Irby-Massie is Assistant Professor at the College of William and Mary. Her research investigates reflections of science in literature and society, and includes publications on astrology, geography, natural philosophy in tragedy, and women scientists.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/09/2011
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight2080 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byGeorgia L. Irby-Massie,Paul T. Keyser
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.