Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionIlluminates a topic at the forefront of global ecology - biological invasions, or organisms that come to live in the wrong place. This title addresses various aspects of this subject at a global level - including invasions by animals, plants, fungi, and bacteria - in succinct, alphabetically arranged articles.
- Author BiographyDaniel Simberloff is Nancy Gore Hunger Professor of Environmental Studies in the Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. His previous books include Ecological Communities: Conceptual Issues and the Evidence and Strangers in Paradise: Impact and Management of Nonindigenous Species in Florida. Marcel Rejmanek is Professor in the Department of Evolution and Ecology at the University of California, Davis. Among other books and publications he coedited Plant Invasions: General Aspects and Special Problems and Biological Invasions: A Global Perspective.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleEncyclopedias of the Natural World
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note400 color illustrations, 58 tables
- Weight2733 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byDaniel Simberloff,Marcel Rejmanek
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.